AutoCAD Electrical General

Active Contributor
AQucsaiJr
Message 1 of 1 (165 Views)

ACADE 2012 - How To Change Update Title Block Descriptions

165 Views, 0 Replies
09-13-2012 10:18 AM

I am using AutoCAD Electrical 2012 and trying to get it customised for my clients specific needs. My issue is the "Update Title Block" command/program is not written in a way that this client prefers, specifically the "per-drawing" section of this menu. Is there ANY way for me to change the way this menu is shown? I love the way the "Project Description Lines" section is designed to allow complete control and modification of the options. I understand why the "per-drawing" section is this way however I don't understand why I can not freely edit this section like I can the "Project" section.

If I have to do something in the back-end to make this happen I am open to suggestions.

Thanks You

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Ask the Community