AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6ES7321-1BH50-0AA0 symbol wrong in the 2009 library

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
npvp27
735 Views, 7 Replies

6ES7321-1BH50-0AA0 symbol wrong in the 2009 library

6ES7321-1BH50-0AA0, PLC digital input module is wrong in 2009 AE libray. It is not even input module, it is showing as an output module. Is there a correct symbol available somwhere for that module? I need to be able to split it so I can put 8 inputs on the left side of the drawing and second 8 on the right side of the drawing. 

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
npvp27
in reply to: npvp27

Does anybody know if the correct version of this symbol is available?

Please help!

Message 3 of 8
lionSG

I have attached my exported 2013 library of S7-300 digital input PLC database in excel.

Maybe you can try import or compare with your exisiting one to see if it helps.

Thanks.

Message 4 of 8
npvp27

Thanks a lot for your help. The data in the excell sheet is correct, but I need Auto CAD symbol. Is it possible that you upload that for me. In my library the symbol is missing pin 20, and it is shown as output rather then input. I am attaching the drawing with it. If you have the symbol, would you be so kind to share it? Thank you in advance for your help.

Message 5 of 8
testsubject

There is no such thing as a unique symbol when it comes to inserting from the PLC IO Database. The symbols are built parametically from the database.

I can tell you that pins 10, 11, and 20 are marked unused and do not appear when inserted unless you check the "Show Unused" box during the insertion.

Unfortunately, I do not have the time to do a detailed walkthrough for you on how to write your own or fix this one.

Maybe someone else can provide this for you.

Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998
If this answered your question, please click on "Accept Solution"
Message 6 of 8
npvp27

Ok, I find it, I forgot that there is PLC database file editor. It's real easy to set the PLC cards there...duh...

Thanks again for your help
Message 7 of 8
lionSG

If you need to modify the exisiting PLC module, try to copy the existing one and just change the pins or wires insertion directions using PLC database editor and save your time to recreate a new one.

Thanks.

Message 8 of 8
npvp27
in reply to: testsubject

OK, thank you very much for your time. I will check AutoCADE help and see if they have the instructions there.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost