AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2015 AutoCAD Electrical running on bootcamp macbook pro retina display issue

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
rolonrogelio93
1260 Views, 5 Replies

2015 AutoCAD Electrical running on bootcamp macbook pro retina display issue

I've tried switching the resolutions on both my NVIDIA control panel and windows 8 control panel as well as scaling settings and nothing seems to change

this is what my application constantly looks like,  is there anything I can do to change this?  it is incredably frustrating to work like this

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
mathalekar
in reply to: rolonrogelio93

Hello Rogelio,

Thanks for reporting this. We came across this issue once and it is extemly rare case. This is actually reproducible in Vanilla AutoCAD as well in different dialog boxes which have dropdowns and truncations are visible clearly. We will see if any workaround to resolve this issue.

Message 3 of 6

You might try disabling graphics hardware acceleration inside of AutoCAD Electrical. If it's on turn it off. If it's off try enabling it.

My screen flickers with AutoCAD Electrical 2015 when hardware acceleration is enabled.  I had no problem with versions 2012-2014 on the same computer, so something has changed.

Doug McAlexander

Design Engineer/Consultant/Instructor/Mentor specializing in AutoCAD Electrical training and implementation support

Phone and Web-based Support Plans Available

Phone: (770) 841-8009

www.linkedin.com/in/doug-mcalexander-1a77623

Please Accept as Solution if I helped you. Likes are also much appreciated.
Message 4 of 6
rolonrogelio93
in reply to: mathalekar

alright, thank you. keep me updated.

Message 5 of 6

no effect.

Message 6 of 6
mathalekar
in reply to: rolonrogelio93

We came to some conclusion on this case. It appears that application shown weird UI due to the screen resolution setting is set as "Display option as "Larger (150%)" (DPI settings)

If you keep it to default then this issue will go away. Let me know if it works for you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost