Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

code set style edits do not update and QTO report has old items

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
granite07
219 Views, 0 Replies

code set style edits do not update and QTO report has old items

Edits and changes to the code set style sometimes do not update in the corridor properties code tab and the quantity takeoff report:

1) assign payItems to the pave links, and create a QTO report, the quantities are correct (there are 4 items for Pave2 but they sum to the correct value), then 2) change the payItem, run a report, and again everything is OK with the QTO report updating correctly.

The issue begins when I then:

• delete all the link codes and the corridor properties code tab still shows the deleted links and the QTO report correctly reports that no payItmes are assigned.
  • I then added a barrier payItem to the csv file, created a new code set style and assigned PayItems to the Pave links and barrier point code. The QTO report then has multiple values for Pave and Pave1 and the barrier quantity is missing. Last, I change the payItems associated with Pave and Barrier links and now the QTO report has a mix of old and new payItems in addition to the multiple values.

To correct this, I must delete the code set style and remake them and sometimes create a new payItem file with new payItem IDs.

C3D_CODESET_DELETE_Part1.jpg

C3D_CODESET_DELETE_Part2.jpg

C3D_CODESET_DELETE_Part3.jpg

C3D_CODESET_DELETE_Part4.jpg

C3D_CODESET_DELETE_Part5.jpg

C3D_CODESET_DELETE_Part6.jpg

C3D_CODESET_DELETE_Part7.jpg

attached is the corridor model

Forest Peterson, granite@stanford.edu; build-sheet
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report