I have a 64-bit Windows 7 computer that we are running Civil 3D 2013. We have attempted to create a survey database but get the attached .NET error.
We have tried to fix this problem by:
- Repairing the .NET throught Control Panel as well as running the Microsoft .NET Repair Tool. (After repairing the .NET we would get another error shown below)
- We have changed the UAC (User Account Control) for Windows 7
- We have also tried to find any .LDB for the database and did not find any
- Checked the folder settings which this user is an admin on his computer
- We also created a survey database from other computers which are using WindowsXP 32bit and he was not able to access the database that way either
'DbProviderFactories' section can only appear once per config file error
Any help on this problem would be greatly appreciated!
Solved! Go to Solution.
Please see this blog post as it describes how to resolve this issue: