Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil Materials in Tool Palette are missing

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
vberinger
1384 Views, 5 Replies

Civil Materials in Tool Palette are missing

Does anyone know how/where I can reload my civil materials back into my drawing?

All of my civil materials are missing from the tool palette and I have no idea where to locate the folder so I can reload them into my drawing.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
MtnMax700
in reply to: vberinger

Have you tried going into the "grey" area to the left side, right click and checking the one you want to see?

David

Message 3 of 6
vberinger
in reply to: MtnMax700

Yes, I am selected on Civil materials. I used to have tons of selections to choose from and now I only have 3 types. I need to figure out how to reload them and where to load them from.

Message 4 of 6
vberinger
in reply to: MtnMax700

Figured out where the materials location was and dragged and dropped it into my drawing. Fixed the problem

Message 5 of 6
jumorris
in reply to: vberinger

where did you find the materials location? having the same problem

Message 6 of 6
vberinger
in reply to: jumorris

If you type MATBROWSEROPEN in the command bar, it will bring up the Material Library. You can drag and drop it into your drawing or right-click and you get additional options.

If you use the AutoCad help, under the contents if you type MATBROWSEROPEN, they have a bunch of information under BROWSE MATERIAL LIBRARIES.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report