Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C3D 2012 SP2 Problem

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
381 Views, 2 Replies

C3D 2012 SP2 Problem

We have experienced some problems with pipe styles after installing SP2. If we choose a style to not show pipes (data referenced) in plan, save and close the dwg and then reopen, the styles are changed to the original style. This problem occured on two different computers with SP2 installed and at least two different files.

Is there a work around or fix for this?

Thanks,

Jason

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jmayo-EE
in reply to: Anonymous

I don't know if this works but I would check to see if that original style was set as the default style. If so I would try changing the default style to the hidden variety.

John Mayo

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
Matt.Anderson
in reply to: Anonymous

Jason -

Civil 3D is referencing the style of that part from the part list when it syncs.  A possible workaround would be to build a copy your current part list or edit the default styles in the consumption drawings part list to the desired  _No Display style.

From the Sp2 readme:

Synchronizing a Pipe Network with a part swapped in the source drawing now changes updates the style as expected.

Sounds like the fix noted in the readme is changing the style in the consuption drawing on sync vs the part swapped in the consuption style.

Matthew Anderson, PE CFM
Product Manager
Autodesk (Innovyze)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report