Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Underground Duct Banks/Cable Trenches functionality

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
mswg
2056 Views, 2 Replies

Underground Duct Banks/Cable Trenches functionality

As an Electrical Designer&Engineer I'm wondering is Autodesk going to add in the future releases of AutoCAD Civil 3D the functionality to create Underground Duct Banks?

For example, the Intergraph PDS 8 (Plant Design System) application has an 'Electrical Raceway Module', which has the possibility to lay out and design underground Duct Banks, Cable Trenches, Electrical cable Trays and Conduit systems, and Junction boxes.

For more infromation please see the last paragraph from page 2 from the following PDS Product Sheet PDF-file:
http://www.intergraph.com/assets/pdf/PDS.pdf

Regards,
William.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
m177
in reply to: mswg

Hi William,

Any luck yet on being able to create duct banks and conduits in Civil 3D?  I just came across your post because I'm looking for the same exact features in Civil 3D. 

I'm working on a 3D telecom project and I am now stuck on trying to find a workaround so I can create duct banks and joint trenches.

I would greatly appreciate any information that you can share.... I'm pullling out my hair trying to figure out what to do.

Thanks,

Mark

Message 3 of 3
l.l.oldescholtenhuis
in reply to: m177

I would also be very much interested in this feature! Is there any package currently covering this? 

Léon

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report