Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove 3dconnexion mouse driver capability from Civil 3D 2012

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
lissaucad
506 Views, 2 Replies

Remove 3dconnexion mouse driver capability from Civil 3D 2012

Could someone from Autodesk please come up with a hot fix to dissable the 3d connexion mouse driver within the Civil 3D 2012 software and to make the Civil 3D software not have 3d connexion mouse driver capability simular to Civil 3D 2010.  With Civil 3D 2010, my 3Dconnexion space navigator mouse worked flawlessly with just the mouse drive software that 3dconnexion provided in the May 2009 - May 2010 timeframe.  My 3dconnexion mouse has never correctly worked in Civil 3D 2011 or 2012.  I was told by Autodesk that an update 1 for for Civil 3d 2012 was going to fix the problem.  So far there is no update 1 for 2012.  There are thousands of us baby boomers with wrist pain issues still using AutoCAD that have benifitted with using 3dconnexion mouse products for panning and zooming.  For me it is a pain issue.  I know Autodesk is smart enough to know how to do this.  Please do it.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jnovak
in reply to: lissaucad

We recently migrated from Civil 3D 2010 to Civil 3D 2013.

Is there a solution to the erratic zooming behavior in Civil 3D 2013? I've updated the 3Dconnexion drivers and the Navbar is displayed.

Thanks,

Message 3 of 3
lissaucad
in reply to: jnovak

I'm still finishing up projects in c3d 2012 and have not worked much in c3d 2013.  I have lost touch with the whole 3dconnexion driver issue between Autodesk and 3dconnexion.  Please let me know if you have figured out or have been given a for any panning and zooming nonfuctioning issues with 3dconnexion mice.

djl

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report