Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLINEGEN for Feature lines

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
danthill
576 Views, 4 Replies

PLINEGEN for Feature lines

Please provide the ability to have control over feature lines & survey figures similar to polylines where linetypes can be displayed correctly.

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
_Hathaway
in reply to: danthill

I second this!  This is crazy why this hasn't been fixed yet. 

Message 3 of 5
bruce.dana

Ditto...We (Florid DOT) have requested this be fixed for more than two years now...

Message 4 of 5
danthill
in reply to: bruce.dana

We gave up on waiting for Autodesk to fix this. Look at Civil Essentials by Steltman Software. "Make copy of FL in 2D". This routine copies your survey figures to 2D polylines placing them on survey figure's layer, then changes the survey figure's layers to G-NPLT that you can freeze and/or place on a no-plot layer. The result is a polyline that can be plotted correctly for production plans and your survey figures remains in tact for breakline and surface use.  

Message 5 of 5
KPerison

I've had this lament for some time now. 

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Civil-3D-Wishes/3D-POLYLINE-LINETYPE-GENERATION/td-p/2159744

Here's my wish Autodesk: since we're forced to continue buying your product every year via subscription, how about you take the development money your planning to spend on the "next cool thing" and fix some of the GD stuff that hasn't worked for the last 17 years!!!  Maybe then we can say your a company that actually listens?

".....Anybody out here?"

Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report