Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no flows

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
gmauro
625 Views, 3 Replies

no flows

Hello all,

new user for civil 3d and the hydra flow extention for civil 3d.    I have my pipe network created, all the correct catchments are attached to the correct basin/inlet.  i have opened my network in hydraflow and am ready to run it.   when I click run it says no flow.   Now I know there is another step i need to set my flow wth TOC, I've inputted that, i am using the standard idf curve hydraflow, i have the areas with their coefficients, however it is not calculating my flow rather it is telling me no flow is inputted for certain lines i.e. the ones with MH connections and no inlets. 

Any ideas let me know ASAP.. thank you!      I have attached my .stm file to this thread, i changed the extension so it would post, just delete the .doc from the extension and it should work in your hydraflow

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
wfberry
in reply to: gmauro

At the top of your program, select "Compute".  There are 4 options to choose from.  Select the one you prefer and watch your flows come in.

Bill

Message 3 of 4
gmauro
in reply to: wfberry

YES when i do that I hit ok to compute and then it gives me the error "line (such and such) has no flow check drainage area and runooffs.   and when I check those they are correct.

RARRRR!!!!

Message 4 of 4
fcernst
in reply to: gmauro

It's not an error, just a warning that there is no hydrologic information eneterd for those specific pipes.

Fred Ernst, PE
C3D 2024
Ernst Engineering
www.ernstengineering.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report