Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Series Plot Error

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
482 Views, 6 Replies

Time Series Plot Error

I have a simple model using 10 years of hourly rainfall data.  When I generate a time series plot an box pops up stating SSA has encountered an error.  I can click on the continue button and the plot will generate.  This box pops up each time I add or delete a (subcatchment, node, link) on the view.  I have attached  a screen shot of the error box.  I also have a debug.txt file that I can send to Tech Support.   I am using the May 2011 build.  Thank you.

Len Linton

Windows 7 64 bit. 8 GB Ram

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Matt.Anderson
in reply to: Anonymous

Please open an Autodesk Support Request and attach your model, ancillary files ( if any) and the debug report.

Thanks!
Matthew Anderson, PE CFM
Product Manager
Autodesk (Innovyze)
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous

Hi Len,

I have the same problem and I have also sent the debug file to tech support without any response.

-Scott

Message 4 of 7
justin.ziemba

Scott, 

Can you provide a case number so I can find out what happend here?

Thanks,

Justin Ziemba
Manager, Customer Support Services

Message 5 of 7
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: justin.ziemba

Hi Justin, Is there a solution to this error? I am getting it too. And the dialog will not allow me to emil the bug report. When I continue it plots the TS but the summary table is blank

time series.PNG

Joe Bouza
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Joe-Bouza

I get the same error. What is the reason for this error? What is the solution? Initially I submitted bug reports but never got a response so I ignored the error. But yes in that case we don't get a table below the time series plot. What is the solution? Please help..!

Message 7 of 7
Matt.Anderson

If you do not get a table below the time series plot, right-mouse click within the time series plot window > Show Summary Information.

Matthew Anderson, PE CFM
Product Manager
Autodesk (Innovyze)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report