AutoCAD Civil 3D - Stormwater

civilsmitty
Message 1 of 2 (137 Views)

Subbasin Summary Report: Remove Totals with Rational

137 Views, 1 Replies
09-19-2012 02:08 PM

Hello,

The subbasin hydrology report is great, but for some reason I cannot edit the content, unlike the other reports. 

Specifically, when using the rational method to size storm drain pipes, it doesn't make sense to list total rainfall or total runoff since it is a peak design flow method and it could be confusing for reveiwers.  Since I cannot add intensity to the "Subbasin Summary" (which is weird anyway, seems like a fundamental part of the Rational Equation that should be listed here as default), this is the only part of the report where I can display or verify what value was used for intenstiy when calculating the peak runoff rate.

Has anyone found something I am missing, or is there a work-around for this (short of just deleting it in an excel report)?

Any help is appreciated,  thank you.

civilsmitty
Message 2 of 2 (108 Views)

Re: Subbasin Summary Report: Remove Totals with Rational

10-31-2012 10:56 AM in reply to: civilsmitty

Anyone?  Bueller?

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs