Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm and Sanitary Analysis "dummy" nodes

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
eldeficit
763 Views, 0 Replies

Storm and Sanitary Analysis "dummy" nodes

I have a 24" half pipe channel i had to do with user defined cross sections, the slope changes in different distances along the channel and connects to a catchment box downstream. I initially routed the basin runoff to a node that everytime i run the analysis defaults to 9.1x10-13 for initial wse and rim elevations. Im guessing since it has no upstream inverts it just defaults to a value close to 0. I dont want any storage in most of the nodes which are just slope changes.

What is the correct way to make a dummy node out of junctions in SSA 2012 or 2013 which seem identical apart from User Guides? Im using in analysis tools default ponding area of .0000001 ft^2, 0 ft for surcharge and rim elevations.

Thank you guys for your help, im certified in c3d but cant seem to find any decent course on SSA or Hydrafllow and am looking for an alternative to ICPR that is more graphic and integrated with other softwares.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report