AutoCAD Civil 3D - Stormwater

Active Contributor
dla4y4
Message 1 of 2 (208 Views)

SSA High Velocitys in pipe.

208 Views, 1 Replies
03-07-2012 08:00 AM

I am getting really high velocities in SSA through 24" concrete pipe. Maybe a zip of all the run files or something. Anyway, I have tried changing slopes or changing the pipe diameter and have had no sucess. Can anybody offer any insight. The one hydro guy in the office has a program that can only be run through DOS, which hasn't been too helpful for figuring this out.

Any help would be great, still trying to figure out what is going on with it.

Autocad 2012 Storm and Sanitary Anaylsis.

Thank you,

Dan Ashbaugh

Active Contributor
dla4y4
Message 2 of 2 (181 Views)

Re: SSA High Velocitys in pipe.

03-14-2012 11:32 AM in reply to: dla4y4

Not sure if this will help, but here is a screen capture of the profile. I am also confused about the HGL/EGL, and why it jumps up and down despite the velocity and flow depth not changing.

Thanks,

Dan

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs