Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSA Errors - Time Plot series

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
fcernst
847 Views, 7 Replies

SSA Errors - Time Plot series

I'm getting various errors when trying to run time-series plots on various objects.

jjCapture2.JPG

Capture.JPG

jj

jj

jj

Fred Ernst, PE
C3D 2024
Ernst Engineering
www.ernstengineering.com
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
amit1304in
in reply to: fcernst

Can you please attach your model which is giving this error

Message 3 of 8
RVP-Rob42

I got the same error message.  Any help with this?

Message 4 of 8
ncullen12

I am getting this message as well. It occurs when you have a time series plot tab open, then go back into plan view, then attempt to open a different time series plot. Please fix this issue.

Tags (1)
Message 5 of 8
CivilizedPE

I was getting the access violation error with the time plots, but also once when I was shutting down SSA. Reinstalling Civil 3D is what fixed it.

Message 6 of 8
CivilizedPE

I recently posted that this was resolved by reinstalling Civil3D...I stand correted; the error is back. I continues to be associated with the Time Series Plots. Anyone know how to resolve?

Message 7 of 8
c.stang
in reply to: CivilizedPE

I just installed SSA 2014 in hopes that this error (and many of the other errors) were fixed and well.. they arnt. I do not see any difference with SSA 2013 and SSA 2014.

I hope this gets fixed.

Conrad

Message 8 of 8

I am having the same issue.  SSA will not close and requires me to open task manager.  Autodesk please help!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report