AutoCAD Civil 3D - Stormwater

Active Contributor
rhschneider
Message 1 of 5 (336 Views)

RIVER ANALYSIS

336 Views, 4 Replies
07-06-2012 01:15 PM

Am working in River Analysis dwg and go to save and get message "One or more objects cannot be saved to the specified format."

What's the deal?

wesley
Message 2 of 5 (296 Views)

Re: RIVER ANALYSIS

07-19-2012 06:45 AM in reply to: rhschneider

I've had this happen and never found a good answer. I had to restart my drawing from scratch, I'm sad to say. I suspect it had something to do with sheet set manager, but couldn't verify.

Good luck

Employee
Matt.Anderson
Message 3 of 5 (294 Views)

07-19-2012 07:06 AM in reply to: rhschneider

If you feel that this is related to River Analysis, please submit the feedback to the labs.civil3d.river email address.

Matthew Anderson, PE
Active Contributor
rhschneider
Message 4 of 5 (113 Views)

12-27-2013 01:09 PM in reply to: Matt.Anderson

DECEMBER 2013

This is happening again. Began saving after every command and when I created 1st river section got the message. Very frustrating!!

Employee
Matt.Anderson
Message 5 of 5 (89 Views)

01-02-2014 01:32 PM in reply to: rhschneider

I have seen others during my AU lab get the same error, but I have not been able to reproduce the situation that produces the issue.

I would suggest opening a support request.  In the request, we will likely need to know what other Autodesk software is installed to determine what is causing the conflict and error message.

Matthew Anderson, PE

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs