Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hydrographs & Hydraflow Express?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Tim.McAvinney
781 Views, 5 Replies

Hydrographs & Hydraflow Express?

Does anyone at Autodesk have an anticipated release date for the other (former) Intellisolve products like Hydraflow Hydrographs and Hydraflow Express?

Thanks!

Tim McAvinney
EarthCentric Engineering, Inc.
Mebane, NC
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

All three are available for subscription customers.
Matthew Anderson, PE CFM
Product Manager
Autodesk (Innovyze)
Message 3 of 6
mmathai
in reply to: Tim.McAvinney

The Hydraflow Storm Sewer Extension for AutoCAD Civil 3D is the only product available to Civil 3D subscription customers currently (on subscription center). We have not finalized plans around the availability of the Hydrographs and Express extensions. We plan to communicate our plans around these two extensions as soon as they are finalized

Mathews Mathai
AEC Civil Product Manager
Message 4 of 6

Oops - I guess I jumped the gun...'cause i downloaded all three yesterday. I see only Hydraflow Storm Sewers is now the only live link.
Matthew Anderson, PE CFM
Product Manager
Autodesk (Innovyze)
Message 5 of 6

If I could convince you to expedite, or to e-mail me privately about getting that other software, that would be great. We got stuck in the middle when Autodesk acquired Intelisolve - I needed updated software for a Vista workstation, but there was no one to buy it from. If there is anything you could do, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Tim McAvinney
EarthCentric Engineering, Inc.
Mebane, NC
Message 6 of 6
CadMax
in reply to: Tim.McAvinney

Huh? What the heck is going on? I downloaded all 3 and I thought I installed all 3, but only tried the stormwater one. What the heck did I install on my computer? Note it was my work computer, I'll have to wait till Monday to see what happened. I definitely remember 3 different downloads with the appropriate names, and going through the clean reboot and install motions.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report