Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hydraflow

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
agorodetsk
865 Views, 3 Replies

Hydraflow

I opened Hydraflow Sewer Extensions and created a project. I was able to save it and open repeatedly without problems. I opened open project dialogue window here I copied and renamed a copy of the project file. When I tried to open either the original file or the renamed version - Hydraglow shuts down. The project file has attached dxf file as abackground. (see attached). I hate to lose a day of data entering given my tight deadlines - any help would be greatly appreciated.

I run Civil 3d 2013 on Win 7 64 pro. I have attached file

Thank you.

Alex Gorodetsky, P.E.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
fcernst
in reply to: agorodetsk

I don't see the attachment? I thought I would just give it a try on my system.

Fred Ernst, PE
C3D 2024
Ernst Engineering
www.ernstengineering.com
Message 3 of 4
agorodetsk
in reply to: fcernst

Thank you, but I just dumped a day of work and generated a new file. On another topic: Did you ever model a bolted manhole in Storm Sewers? I got an advice, though I  have not tried it yet, to set upa rim elevation high enough to keep the water from overflowing, which sounds kind of reasonable to me.

Any thoughts?

Thank you again.

Alex Gorodetsky.

Message 4 of 4
fcernst
in reply to: agorodetsk

10-4...

Not in Hydraflow, but yes in StormCAD I have in the past, to make sure uplift force will not be excessive on the manhole framework.

Fred Ernst, PE
C3D 2024
Ernst Engineering
www.ernstengineering.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report