Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zoom speed variable

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
amm30165
567 Views, 3 Replies

zoom speed variable

Help!

Yesterday evening I changed a variable setting that slowed down zooming.   (What was I thinking!) Now the crosshairs move at a snail's pace.  It is difficult to pick objects, window objects etc.  I would like to change the variable back to its original setting but cannot remember the name of the vaiable.   All I remeber is that the range was 1 - 2000.

Next time I will take note of any variable I change! 

Alicia
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
SethHall
in reply to: amm30165

Hi amm30165-

Maybe ZOOMFACTOR or WHIPTHREAD? I would post this in the AutoCAD forums as they may be more helpful in dealing with these core functions.

Seth Hall
Product Owner
Model Builder
Message 3 of 4
amm30165

I posted here because I got the idea to change the variable on this forum.

I was originally looking for a way to decrease file size.  I found a post that suggested doing 3 things, of wich one was a scalelistedit, and the other 2 involved changing a system varible.

I have tried searching for that post but could not find it again.

I am using Civil3D.

Sorry if I have caused any inconvenience.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions and have a nice day!

Alicia
Message 4 of 4
SethHall

No inconvenience at all, just speaking from personal experience as I don't have the knowledge of the core functions as someone who works with core AutoCAD all the time. I just wanted you to get your answer the quickest way possible.

Good luck!

Seth Hall
Product Owner
Model Builder

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report