Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using the copy command within a drawing

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
wbrustle
272 Views, 2 Replies

using the copy command within a drawing

I was wondering if anyone has had any issues when copying certain object within my drawing from one part of the drawing to another, after selecting the objects I want to copy, I select the destination point and I cannot see any of the objects that I am copying, the command stops working and then I cannot see any objects in my drawing at all....its like I am zoomed out all the way and nothing is in my drawing...I save the drawing as is (seeing nothing on my screen)...calling it up again and all my linework, etc. is there again...it has happened in two different drawings so far within the last few months, and these dwgs. are not linked to each other at all....

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: wbrustle

Are you trying to copy acad linework etc. or Civil objects?

The program doesn't like to copy civil objects.

Try an audit on the drawing. 

If the drawing was started in an earlier release of acad, it may just have a few hiccops. I have similar behavior with text, and plines from previous releases.

Message 3 of 3
wbrustle
in reply to: Anonymous

I am copying linework, but I was copying quite a bit, so maybe that had something to do with it....thanks, I will try and do what you suggested.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report