AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor bf
Distinguished Contributor
bf
Message 1 of 3 (67 Views)

tif come in b & w rel 2014

67 Views, 2 Replies
10-16-2013 02:49 PM

Using image import in Planning and Analysis workspace to import georefed tif.  Comes in great except it come in black and white.  Is a color image.  Come into ArcGIS in color.  I don't see a setting to change.  A jpeg of the same image, non georefed, comes in in color using the same command, just have to align it.  Image is 3 GB.

*Expert Elite*
Murph
Message 2 of 3 (58 Views)

Re: tif come in b & w rel 2014

10-16-2013 03:36 PM in reply to: bf

If you used Data Connect to bring in the image check the style settins and make sure its to full color.

imagestyle.PNG

Murph
Supportting the troops daily.
Distinguished Contributor bf
Distinguished Contributor
bf
Message 3 of 3 (51 Views)

Re: tif come in b & w rel 2014

10-16-2013 04:07 PM in reply to: Murph

Murph.  I had not set that to full color.  Turns the image blue.  I didn't see any other settings.  I will poke around a bit tomorrow and see if I can tweak it. Thanks for the reply.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs