AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Active Contributor
tmactom
Message 1 of 4 (97 Views)

symbol not printing black and white

97 Views, 3 Replies
02-07-2014 05:47 AM

Happy Friday everyone. Go Canada!

I have our Town logo ( inserted to a drawing. Everything prints black and white except this **** logo! I even shot a monochrome preview and it is still blue!

Am I missing something, did the Friday god's say to me "you shall have a headache". Regardless, I'm going for a cold one at lunch.

Please help before I start to take up smoking on this little mind bender.

T

Distinguished Mentor
JoAnn_Hogan
Message 2 of 4 (93 Views)

Re: symbol not printing black and white

02-07-2014 05:50 AM in reply to: tmactom

Hahahahaha just to make you jealous I am 10 minutes away from weekend!! I am leaving the office as we speak.

Your logo, is it a picture or drawn object using layers?

Please let me know if this helps
Jo (P.S follow me on twitter @JoAnn_Hogan)

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome =)

AutoCAD Certified Professional 2014 / Inventor Certified Professional 2014
Distinguished Mentor
JoAnn_Hogan
Message 3 of 4 (90 Views)

02-07-2014 05:55 AM in reply to: tmactom

If it is a picture, go to paint and make it black and white and reinsert it. If you have Raster design installed - You can use the tool in Autocad to make your logo bitonal.

Otherwise if it is a drawn object. Make sure that the colour in the layer properties says "By Layer" and try again. =)

Oh and last thing, make sure when you plot you have the plot with plot style option selected! Very important.

Have a cold one on me and enjoy your weekend. I seriously hope this helps =)

Please let me know if this helps
Jo (P.S follow me on twitter @JoAnn_Hogan)

If this post solved your issue please mark as solved and Kudos are always welcome =)

AutoCAD Certified Professional 2014 / Inventor Certified Professional 2014
Active Contributor
tmactom
Message 4 of 4 (82 Views)

02-07-2014 06:09 AM in reply to: JoAnn_Hogan

OK thanks,

It is a picture, when it goes to monochrome it goes grey. Can't seem to fade it to go pure black. Yes I am jealous. I will have a cold one. I will also be taking that lunch early. I just gave the symbol to my IT dept. to take care of.

Thought it would be a quick and dirty process. Thanks! enjoy the weekend.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs