Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

survey figure prefix

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ronsparas
461 Views, 3 Replies

survey figure prefix

im using civil 3d 2010 and i have problem when for survey figure prefix database (see attachment). i can still open my drawing by ignoring the dialog box but when i check the propector under the survey tab, the figure frefix is empty. i try to create a new one but it says "the figure database does not exist and could not created".

please help me.

thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Is you figure prefix database stored in a network location?

I recall having problems with the figure prefix database at some point, and it involved a corrupt prefix database. Once i deleted that, i was able to create a new prefix database, but until that was gone, I wasn't able to do anything.

If not networked, you could try backing up you prefix database/s and then move them to a different location and see what happens. If you have more than one, move them back one at a time until you find the dud one.

If a post provides a fix for your issue, click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find solutions to problems they might have that are similar to yours.

Andrew Puller
Maitland, NSW, Australia
Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit
Intel core i7 11800 @ 2.30 GHz with 32GB Ram
Civil 3d 2021
Message 3 of 4
subsales
in reply to: ronsparas

I tent to agree with Andrew. I think you have corrupted file there. I'd see if you can delete that Figure Prefix DB file and copy it from somewhere else. Then see if it works better.

Message 4 of 4
ronsparas
in reply to: ronsparas

it works! i have a back up copy before of my survey folder, i overwrite the whole folder of survey containg figure prefix database............. great..

thanks to both of you guys..

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report