Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subscription support puzzle

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Joe-Bouza
268 Views, 6 Replies

subscription support puzzle

Is there something new going on at subscription support I don't know about? I got caught in a vicious circle of filling out forms that I have never encountered before.

Joe Bouza
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Murph_Map
in reply to: Joe-Bouza

Might be the E.E. account set up for you.

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.
Message 3 of 7
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: Murph_Map

I'm way behind the curve with this

Joe Bouza
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 7
philip.s
in reply to: Joe-Bouza

Hi Joe!

The Subscription Center support request process recently changed, however, if anything the process has been simplified and streamlined.

Are you seeing something other than what's displayed in this Subscription Center Support How-To?

Message 5 of 7
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: philip.s

Hi Phillip
Thanks for the helpful link. I think my quanrdy is with our administrator; I do not know what type of plan we have to answer many of the questions I encountered. I'll give it another try tomorrow after speaking to the folks in house.

Joe Bouza

EESignature

Message 6 of 7
neilyj666

Not sure if it's been covered elsewhere but as I'm quick to criticise Civil 3D for it's many shortcomings I'll also give praise when it is due.

The new Subscription Centre support request system is streets ahead of what it used to like. It was very clunky and a nightmare to navigate but it is now actually pleasant to use...:)

neilyj (No connection with Autodesk other than using the products in the real world)

EESignature

AEC Collection 2024 UKIE (mainly Civil 3D UKIE and IW)
Win 11 Pro x64, 1Tb Primary SSD, 1Tb Secondary SSD
64Gb RAM Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-11855M CPU @ 3.2GHz
NVIDIA RTX A5000 16Gb, Dual 27" Monitor, Dell Inspiron 7760
Message 7 of 7
Joe-Bouza

I don't know what I did different this morning but there does not seem to be a problem today. I signed in and was redirected straight to the support request page as expected. Yesterday I was redirected to what seemed like an endless survey of my name, type of support package, and on an on. but today it went ok

Joe Bouza

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report