AutoCAD Civil 3D General

Contributor
adsylva
Message 1 of 2 (894 Views)

subassembly composer civil3d 2013

894 Views, 1 Replies
02-08-2013 01:03 PM

I uninstralled the composer cause I ran into licesnsing issues and was trying to uninstall civil3d 2013.  Could not uninstall Civil3d but did get the licensing issue resolved.

Now I want to get the 2013 composer installed again.  I know one installs it when you install civil3d 2013.  I went to the change features and no option to intall composer.

Anyone knows how to reinstall 2013 composer?

Thanks,

Andrew

Product Support
avto
Message 2 of 2 (859 Views)

Re: subassembly composer civil3d 2013

02-11-2013 03:21 PM in reply to: adsylva

Hi Andrew,

To install Subassembly Composer 2013, run the setup of AutoCAD Civil 3D again.  It will alert you that AutoCAD Civil 3D is installed, but please expand the accordion to install the 2 sub-components.

Here is the post we have on our Up and Ready blog regarding this.
http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2012/10/civil-3d-2013-where-is-storm-sanitary-analysis-su...

Regards,

Avto

Avto Chachava
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs