Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

storm and sanitary

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
kulfi
503 Views, 3 Replies

storm and sanitary

What is the best software for designing under ground utilities for storm , sanitary and water services and it also support BIM software.
Kulfi
Electronics Engineer

Pind Saudi Arabia

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
BrianHailey
in reply to: kulfi

BIM is not software, BIM is a process.

As for what is best, asking here is not that good of a place to ask it. Here, you can find out what software comes with Civil 3D but, there are so many different territorial differences in design considerations that what is offered in C3D might not be the best for you.

C3D comes with Hydraflow Storm Sewers (which is caparable to Haestads StormCAD) Hydraflow Hydrographs (Haestads PondPack) and Hydraflow Express (Haestads CulvertMaster and FlowMaster) as well as Autodesk Storm and Sanitary Analysis (which is comparable to Haestads Civil Storm).

Hope this helps.

Brian J. Hailey, P.E.

GEI Consultants
My Civil 3D Blog

Message 3 of 4
kulfi

I know this is not the place to discuss this issue than can you tell me where i can discuss this issue and get the result or collect more informations.

thanks

Kulfi
Electronics Engineer

Pind Saudi Arabia

Message 4 of 4
BrianHailey

Do you have a local Professional Engineering Society? That's where I would look first.

Brian J. Hailey, P.E.

GEI Consultants
My Civil 3D Blog

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report