Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

right click shortcut menu no longer working

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
brow931
2502 Views, 1 Reply

right click shortcut menu no longer working

Not sure what happened, but my right click short cut menu is no longer working. I have verfied my right click customization under options and also confirmed that "pickfirst" is on. It was working and then just quite. I have restarted the computer several times but status remains unchanged. Anyone got any ideas as to what is going on and how to get it correct?

Scott

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Matt_Haokip
in reply to: brow931

Hi Scott,

Have another user login to your system with his login credential and and if he does not face the same issue, you may want to reset your user settings by following the steps provided in the link here. 

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=19170578&linkID=9240697

The steps for different version of Civil 3D are provided at the bottom, you may want to click the appropriate version of yours.

Thanks,

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!

Matt Haokip

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report