AutoCAD Civil 3D General

johnmeyers
Message 1 of 2 (88 Views)

renumber sheet set through sub sets

88 Views, 1 Replies
10-08-2013 02:02 PM

Does anyone know of a way to renumber an entire sheet set without having to stop at each subset?  Currently, I right click on a sheet and select "rename & renumber".  The Rename and Renumber dialog box pops up and I type "1" then click on "next", type "2", "next", and so on.  This continues until the end of the subset, the stops.  Then I have to right click on a sheet in the next subset and start over.

I want to renumber the whole plan set without stopping at each subset.  Obviously, I can get rid of the subsets, but that isn't my question.  I want to keep the subsets and have the ability to renumber the whole set.

Any ideas?

Thank you

*Expert Elite*
Jeff_M
Message 2 of 2 (66 Views)

Re: renumber sheet set through sub sets

10-09-2013 06:09 AM in reply to: johnmeyers

If you were open to 3rd party software to aid in this:

http://www.quuxsoft.com/SincpacC3D_Help/SP_SSMRenumber.htm

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs