Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Set Working Folder" option is missing

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
305 Views, 2 Replies

"Set Working Folder" option is missing

Has anyone seen an instance where the "Set Working Folder" option for the Survey databases will no longer display?  I installed Civil 3D (2008) on a new workstation and noticed it wasn't there.  I couldn't figure it out and didn't investigate further.  Then I realized that it was not an option on my machine either (installed over a year ago) while it was before.

The only think I can think of is we recently upgraded our servers.  The workstations all have local administrative priviledges.

Any ideas?

SWF.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
IanMcClain
in reply to: Anonymous

I've not seen this before, but I remember 2008 as being particularly buggy.

It's a long shot but try closing the program and reopening, and also toggling the the survey tab off then on from the Survey pull-down.

Also, you may want to install the latest service pack for your version, if you haven't already:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad-civil-3d/downloads/caas/downloads/content/autocad-C2-A...

Ian McClain
Message 3 of 3
doni49
in reply to: Anonymous

What happens if you type in SETWORKINGFOLDER?

EDIT:  never mind that -- I just realized that's not for the survey DBs.

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report