AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

BrianD17
Message 1 of 2 (85 Views)

quick elevation edit trouble

85 Views, 1 Replies
10-22-2013 12:45 PM

I've creaetd feature lines and made them breaklines on the surface.  When I go back to use the quick elevation edit tool to change an elevation at either where I've previously put a PI or elevation point I don't get the triangle cursor so i'm not able to select and change the elevations  The slope triangle between elevations isn't showing up either.  It's not every feature line in the drawing, only some and i've been able to manipulate all of them in the past.  I've removed the feature line and redrawn them but got the same results.  Any suggestions?

*Expert Elite*
mathewk
Message 2 of 2 (70 Views)

Re: quick elevation edit trouble

10-22-2013 03:12 PM in reply to: BrianD17

You need to make sure that the site is set properly in the Quick Elevaiton Edit tool.  The triangle shows only on feature lines on the same site that is currently set.  Look at the command line after you've started the QE tool.

Matt Kolberg
Cansel - Autodesk Division
http://www.cansel.ca/

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs