eelkovdm
Message 1 of 2 (106 Views)

png from section views.

106 Views, 1 Replies
10-01-2012 06:49 AM

Hello,

I'm working with civil 3d 2012,

I'm trying to find a solution for the following problem,

in Civil I have an alignment of 2kilometer and they want a section view every 5 meters,

automatically I can create over 500 section views, no problem there,

but then I want to plot these 500 section views to a png file,

and to do that I need to get all of them in separated layouts, for which there also is an automated function but its stops at 255 layouts,

....help would be very welcome:smileyvery-happy:

I've done 4 km in split up drawings

I've got 40km left no option splitting it up in 1 km sections.

*Expert Elite*
AllenJessup
Message 2 of 2 (104 Views)

Re: png from section views.

10-01-2012 06:59 AM in reply to: eelkovdm

How have you "split up" the drawings and why is there no option to split them up further?

Except for small jobs I never create the layouts in the same drawing as the design. I Dref and/or Xref the design drawing into plot drawings then publish from there.

Allen

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs