Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pipe network label - profiles styles

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
annw2
204 Views, 2 Replies

pipe network label - profiles styles

I have a profile with several pipe networks. Half are labled with the correct style setting and the rest (the main run) is not.

If I right click & look at label settings in profile, both have the same style setting. The only difference is that the correct ones, I used the correct setting when I added to the profile. The other one, I used the default OOTB setting. Now I can't get it to switch to the correct setting.

How do I do this?
Ann Wingert, P.E.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Matt.Anderson
in reply to: annw2

I don't have Autocad open - but I seem to recall some issues with profiles - check your profile view - there should be a Pipe Network "Tab" that might help.
Matthew Anderson, PE CFM
Product Manager
Autodesk (Innovyze)
Message 3 of 3
annw2
in reply to: annw2

No. That just does color & layer.

I am finding all kinds of odd things with these functions.

I am doing multiple profile views to split onto separate sheets. I use the pipenetworks label all objects in profile, but I can't see anywhere where you select which STYLE to use to label. The label has station offset, but it doesn't seem to pick up the stations of the cross pipes that have 'their own' alignment. It just gives ????

The pipe labels all come in UNDER the pipes, but from what I can see of the style settings, using the ones the setting manager says are in use, both show examples ABOVE the pipe. I can't see the example display in the profile drop down though.
Ann Wingert, P.E.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report