Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

parcel segment not labeling

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Scott Wolfe
146 Views, 2 Replies

parcel segment not labeling

When I use the create parcel by layout and then use the add fixed line and and fixed curve method of creating a parcel, the segments will not label. They won't label if is tell it to automatically label or label parcel by segment or multiple sements.

The work around is to create parcel by object.

Scott Wolfe, PE
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Scott Wolfe

Another workaround is save the dwg (with parcels segments created by layout method) and reopen; you can label now single/multi-segment Will investigate into why it it not labeling to start with! Thanks Chakri "Scott Wolfe" wrote in message news:995652.1100726372993.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > When I use the create parcel by layout and then use the add fixed line and and fixed curve method of creating a parcel, the segments will not label. They won't label if is tell it to automatically label or label parcel by segment or multiple sements. > > The work around is to create parcel by object. > > Scott Wolfe, PE
Message 3 of 3
Scott Wolfe
in reply to: Scott Wolfe

Thanks, That is a much better work around. I'll try that next time.

Scott Wolfe

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report