AutoCAD Civil 3D General

chezzb
Message 1 of 8 (284 Views)

no download button in student version

284 Views, 7 Replies
02-02-2013 09:21 AM

i completeley uninstalled civil 3d 2011 off my laptop and trying to download either 2012 or 2013 but it wont give me an option to download either...I get the product keys but nothing else

lornaella
Message 2 of 8 (270 Views)

Re: no download button in student version

02-02-2013 10:16 AM in reply to: chezzb

I am having the same problem. I am trying to download my copy of 3ds Max, the button is there for a second when I refresh the page then disappears.

Texsrangers
Message 3 of 8 (264 Views)

: no download button in student version

02-02-2013 10:29 AM in reply to: lornaella

I'm having the same issue, tried using IE and Google chrome, but getting the same result (no download icon). It pops up for a brief second, but then disappears leaving me with only the product key and serial #. I've been searching for hours for a solution, but no luck. This post is the closest thing I've come across that even references this.

avaught3
Message 4 of 8 (238 Views)

02-02-2013 11:52 AM in reply to: chezzb

I am having this issue with AutoCad. Iv tried everythign the forms has suggested.

cwpixley5
Message 5 of 8 (216 Views)

02-02-2013 12:48 PM in reply to: chezzb

Same problem. I have tried IE, Chrome, and Firefox. Doesn't work on any of them. I have succesfully clicked the download button while it is there, but then the page stops loading. Ughhh it shouldn't be this hard!!

dmkimica
Message 6 of 8 (211 Views)

02-02-2013 12:52 PM in reply to: cwpixley5

Me too! I even created a new account to see if there was something wrong with my old one but I encountered the same problem. Maybe they are updating some features on the site. I even tried updating my plugins and browser. No luck. Help us Autodesk gods!

Texsrangers
Message 7 of 8 (172 Views)

02-03-2013 06:42 AM in reply to: dmkimica

It appears that the issue has been resolved, or at least partially. I have started the download, but didn't get an option as far as "type" of  download. It only had the browser option, which according to the site is less reliable and efficient, but I'll take it over nothing. Thanks for the fix, whoever you are.

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 8 of 8 (161 Views)

02-03-2013 09:29 AM in reply to: Texsrangers

My apologies for the inconvenience everyone.

Confirming that the missing download buttons have been restored and you can now again enjoy your full Education Community benefits.

Thank you very much for your patience and please let us know if any additional questions, concerns or issues arise.

Philip Schmelzer

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs