Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to use land develop software which one support windows7 64bit?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
419 Views, 3 Replies

need to use land develop software which one support windows7 64bit?

i am a new comer over here, please help to sugest me which version of AutoCad Land Develop that support windows 7 64bit?....RIght now i still use the oldest one Land develop 2000i on windows XP.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
AllenJessup
in reply to: Anonymous

LDTC runs on Win 7 64bit. However the only way to get it is to buy the current version of Civil 3D. If you're going to do that you might as well start using Civil 3D. Why do you "need" to use Land Desktop?

Allen

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
Neilw_05
in reply to: AllenJessup

FYI, I have been running Land Desktop 2004 on Win 7 64 sucessfully for a couple of months now. You should be able to run your 2000i as well. There is no version of Land Desktop that has been ported to 64 bit. Civil 3D is the only Autodesk civil design product that has a native 64 bit version. The main reason for that is it needs more memory than a 32 bit OS can support.

Neil Wilson (a.k.a. neilw)
AEC Collection/C3D 2024, LDT 2004, Power Civil v8i SS1
WIN 10 64 PRO

http://www.sec-landmgt.com
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: AllenJessup

There is no current version of Land Develoment Companion.  The last version of that was in 2009, and it's no longer supported (or available for (legal) sale).  If you are upgrading or on subscription, your legal option is C3d 2012.  If you have been on subscription and have a copy of LDC 2009 but have never installed it, you could do that.

I'm with Allen on this - it's time to join the 21st century & leave Kansa for Oz.  C3d is the future, holding onto LDT/LDC is not going to help you remain productive or efficient.

Reid

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report