Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost XREF tab

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
2080 Views, 3 Replies

lost XREF tab

I ussually keep my XREF tab anchored to the right hand side of my screen. It has dissapeared and now I can't get it to show back up. I've tried using the "XREF" command and nothing happens. I've also tried to use the "Insert" dropdown menu "xref manager" but nothing happens then either. any suggestions on how to get this back? thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
vlsheehan
in reply to: Anonymous

My Properties palette will often get shoved to the left, outside of CAD. I have to close the other docked palettes then pull it back. Try stretching the sides of CAD over to the middle of the screen to see if the xref palette is pushed off the screen.

Vincent Sheehan

Sr. Civil Designer
Poly In 3D Blog

Message 3 of 4
Jay_B

Sometimes this works.

Alt+Space+M (for move), and then left or right arrow until dialog box appears on the screen.

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 4 of 4
MarySeufert

When all else fails, you can modify the location of palettes in the CUI.

Customize tab, Custumizations in All Files Box, Expand Workspaces node, Select your current workspace. On the right hand side the Workspace Contents box will populate, expand the palettes node, select External References and edit the properties as needed.

EXPERT ELITE MEMBER

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report