Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

label text height

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
rwatson654
1282 Views, 2 Replies

label text height

Where all can text heights be set for label styles?  I created one with a 0.12" text height in both the layout and dragged state, see images.  When I use the label in the drawing it is placed with a 0.1"*dwg scale.

Civil 3D, 2009

Win 7
Enterprise 64bit

8 GB

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

You have set the 0.12" part in the right spot, but the label contents needs to be fixed for the label text to be set to 0.12".

From what is shown of the text contents, the "\H0.85x;" part mean take the height set for the text and multiply it by 0.85 which gives you 0.102". This is what you see if you edit the text height in the mtext editor.

The only way i can get this to occur is to copy and paste some Mtext in the label style text editor as you cannot set the text height in the editor as far as I can see in 2011 or 2012.

To fix it, select every thing in the label style text editor and type ofver the top of it, or copy and paste it into note pad and then copy and paste it back from note. This will take all the height changes out of the text and set the label to be at 0.12" as it should be.

If a post provides a fix for your issue, click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find solutions to problems they might have that are similar to yours.

Andrew Puller
Maitland, NSW, Australia
Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit
Intel core i7 11800 @ 2.30 GHz with 32GB Ram
Civil 3d 2021
Message 3 of 3

Did not see the \H0.85x in the line until you pointed it out.  I recreated the label text and that solved the problem.  Not sure how I got that in there, but it was one of the first styles I created so....

Thanks for the help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report