Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

label cross slopes on cross section from cl to gutter

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Kevin_Gagne
1109 Views, 3 Replies

label cross slopes on cross section from cl to gutter

I've been able to use a link style to label grades of a sub assembly to get the pavement surface cross slope I want, but the label also includes the sub assembly's bottom layer cross slope, and the words "vertical" on the sides of the pavement assembly. How can I get just the top surface cross slope to show? Edited by: Bubba1925 on Mar 10, 2010 12:59 AM
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: Kevin_Gagne

I did this. I'm not in front od C3D at the moment.... I thing I created a new code set that only get cp to eop.... dang! I'll look it up in the morning

Joe

Joe Bouza
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
Kevin_Gagne

thanks. I look forward to your reply, I banged my head up against this one for hours!
Message 4 of 4
Kevin_Gagne

well, I figured this out myself. for the benefit of others who come upon this search:

using corridor properties, surfaces and boundaries tabs create a corridor surface using data type "feature lines", adding crown and ETW; then use ETW to make automatic boundaries; add this new surface to the SLG so it will be available to you; then in section view group properties, toggle on this new surface and change the labels column to use a label set w/ a segment label style for % grade; since the new top surface only has segments from crown to ETW, you'll only get one set of slope labels

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report