Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issues with AutoCAD Civil 3d 2013

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
01rs25subaru
742 Views, 1 Reply

issues with AutoCAD Civil 3d 2013

We just switched over to Civil 3d 2013 from 2012 so we are on a learning curve to say the least.... 

We have a Grading Plan that contains several pipe networks and tons of Civil Spot grades that we are exreffing into another plan for our project. Within the Grading Plan; all of the Civil 3d notation views fine... including the dragstate leaders that connect each notation with the corresponding structure. The problem occurs when we xref the grading into another drawing, the dragstate leaders seem to be shaded back in Modelspace (attached picture). I have adjusted the xref fade control in options, but have not luck on getting them to view as strong as the notation itself. With the factory settings of fade control set at 70, the leaders completely dissappear. I have tried everything I could think of to get them to view better in the drawing. On a side note though, the leaders do print off fine.

Another issue is that when I go into hydraflow, is  that the help contents do not seem to appear when you pull down the help menu and go to contents... 

Any help would be greatly appreciative... It seems as though no matter how much you pay for the product, we just to be getting insufficient versions time after time... So Disappointing...

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
SethHall
in reply to: 01rs25subaru

Try unchecking DISPLAY PLOT STYLES in the Page Setup dialog and see if that helps:

forums.png

Seth Hall
Product Owner
Model Builder

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report