Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i am new user

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
284 Views, 3 Replies

i am new user

please i am new in this group not only that also is my first time to use AutoCAD Civil 3D,So i need some one who will teach me on how i can use AutoCAD Civil 3D in designing of irrigation canals

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
JeffPaulsen
in reply to: Anonymous

I would strongly recommend getting some instructor-lead training from your reseller or online.

There are several resources under the Help menu (Question mark in upper right corner of the Civil 3D window). Take a look at Getting Started, Tutorials, Learning Path.

You could purchase a book. Mastering Civil 3D has been one of the most popular.

Jeff Paulsen
Civil 3D 2020.4 | Win 10 Pro N 64-bit
Xeon W-2223 @ 3.60GHz, 32GB Ram | NVidia Quadro P2200
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: JeffPaulsen

Thanks Jeff for your information

Message 4 of 4
AllenJessup
in reply to: Anonymous

The best thing to do would be to go through as much of the resources Jeff listed as you can, then start the project. As you go along you can post specific questions as you encounter them. While learning you should pay particular attention to how Civil 3D uses Styles to control the look and visibility of all the objects. Make sure you start every new drawing from an appropriate template. Basic templates are provided with the software and can be copied and modified to fit your needs.

Allen

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report