AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor
JoaoMM
Message 1 of 4 (78 Views)

hyperlink cursor

78 Views, 3 Replies
04-12-2005 03:29 AM
Is possible to use hyperlink cursor with osnap to use do inquiry intersection of 2 alignments??

Is possible to control hyperlink cursor because when I have a lot of alignments the monitor area is insufficient to see all Station/Offset in hyperlink cursor cursor. Is possible to hyperlink cursor showing only the 2 last aligments that i am working??

Thanks

Joao
JoaoMM
Message 2 of 4 (78 Views)

Re: hyperlink cursor

04-13-2005 02:19 PM in reply to: JoaoMM
Is possible to see station/offset of hyperlink cursor using osnap points??? I want to see a intersection of two alignments or end point of a curve. Is possible to use an "osnap" to see the exactly station and offset. I dont want to use Label to do this!!!

Thanks

Joao
ACADuser
Message 3 of 4 (78 Views)

04-14-2005 01:28 PM in reply to: JoaoMM
Very simple, but you must use the label command (without actually placing a label in your drawing) AND the "Magnet" option must be turned on for the AutoSnap settings (options dialogue, drafting tab).

1. From the pulldown menu: Alignments>Add Labels...

2. Click the "Add" button.

3. Select the alignment that you want the station and offset to reference.

4. Move your cursor near the point you want to snap to (make sure your osnap is set accordingly) and the cursor will magically move to point you wish to query. The station and offset are displayed near the cursor.
TIP: If your hands are very shaky just let go of the mouse after is "magnetizes" to the osnap point.

When done just right-click to end the command without placing a label.

HTH
ACADuser
Dell Precision T5500 Workstation
Windows 7 Enterprise
Dual Quad Core Intel Xeon Processors E5540 2.53GHz,8M L3,5.8GT/s,turbo
12GB RAM
1.5GB NVIDIA Quadro FX 4800
DUAL 27" Dell UltraSharp U2713HM
JoaoMM
Message 4 of 4 (78 Views)

04-15-2005 06:58 AM in reply to: JoaoMM
Thanks HTH!!! It helps me a lot! :smileyhappy:

Is possible to do something similiar but with my finnished ground in profile view.

Is any manner to list/ or to see in hyperlink cursor elevation of finnished ground in a specified station.???

Example:

I want to see the elevation on Km 0+554,513 of Finnished Ground of Road 2???

Thanks

JoaoMM

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs