Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to change ROLLOVERTIPS Settings

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
kaanturkum
724 Views, 3 Replies

how to change ROLLOVERTIPS Settings

hi Everyone,

when the cursor is on the alignment obejcts, ROLLOVERTIPS show me ,

Ex,

Name ; AAAAA

Style ;  AAAAA

Layer; AAAAA

Station Value ;  0 + aaa m, minus Aligment Profile 1 elevation , Exist ground profile elevation.

I want to Change ; Station Value = 0+ aaa m , Aligment Layout profile 1 Elevation / or anything else

How can I change that setting.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Matt_Haokip
in reply to: kaanturkum

Hi Kaan,

The Station value shown in the ROLLOVERTIPS is based on what is defined in the "Text Component Editor-Contents".

You may want to edit the contents to your requirement by selecting the ellipsis button for the Text Contents in the Layout tab of the Label Style Composer as shown in the screenshot:

Text_Component_Editor_for_Alignment_label.png

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!

Matt Haokip
Message 3 of 4
BrianHailey
in reply to: Matt_Haokip

Hi Matt,

I hate to disagree but that has absolutely nothing to do with the roll over tool tips. If you want to change the precision of the tool tip, you need to go change the drawing setting or the feature setting. Please see the following video for the steps to do this:

http://screencast.com/t/aU2zNsvQaE 

Brian J. Hailey, P.E.

GEI Consultants
My Civil 3D Blog

Message 4 of 4
Matt_Haokip
in reply to: BrianHailey

Hi Brian,

I might be wrong, however my understanding to the question was about what is being displayed in the Station value for the ROLLOVERTIPS such as Kaan wanted no negative sign and something else instead of Alignment Profile elevation etc. 

Thanks for pointing out.

Regards,

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!

Matt Haokip

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report