Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help defining roadway assembly

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
ckparnell
223 Views, 5 Replies

help defining roadway assembly

could someone guide in setting up an assembly shown on the attached photo 1. I want to define a ditch that tapers from 0 ft width at a high point to 3 feet at each catch basin, low point 2. centerline and slope of ditch defined by alignment and fg profile 3. slope between the shoulder and ditch btm varies
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
ckparnell
in reply to: ckparnell

attachment
Message 3 of 6
sboon

Can't see your attachment, but based on the description I've created an assembly and corridor which may work for you.

Steve
Please use the Accept as Solution or Kudo buttons when appropriate

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 4 of 6
ckparnell
in reply to: sboon

Message 5 of 6
doni49

There's still no attachement or even a message.

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 6 of 6
ckparnell
in reply to: sboon

Steve, thanks your drawing, it answered a lot of questions, I appreciate it very much As for the attachment, no idea why I can't attach, I've tried several times Ken

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report