Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

feature line labels config

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
gcm0219
237 Views, 1 Reply

feature line labels config

Hello
Working with drainage project I got a doubt for a thing that would helps me a lot.
I'm trying to create a label which gives me a distance from the begining of my reference, but coordinates are not good for this because my reference is not linear. It is a alignement with tangents and curves. What I'm trying to figure out is how to create a label with the distance of the projection of the begining point of my feature line in the alignment to the begining of the alignment.

For exemple: There is a alignment (road) and a feature line (curb). The alignment is the axis of the road and the feature line is an edge of the road (not need to be exactly an offset). How to configure a label to show the two kilometer markers (0.0001 precision) of the road that are the beginning and ending markers of the part of the road that has curb?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Nik-D
in reply to: gcm0219

From the annotate ribbon go ADD LABELS - FEATURELINE LABELS then add the station offset as you require:

Feature Line Offset Label.JPG

HTH

Nik-D

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report