Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fatal error unhandled c0000417h exception at 7056795ah

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
BtimmermanMMS
1239 Views, 2 Replies

fatal error unhandled c0000417h exception at 7056795ah

Windows 7 64bit running Civil 3D 2013 with service pack 2 installed.

The system runs fine while on the network, but once the user takes it off the network and home or basically off the network it comes up with a FATAL ERROR when the program is started up.

Error is:

Could not load file or assembly MapPublishlmp.dll or one of its dependencies. The network path was not found.

I can ignore the error screen and "work" in C3D fine; just as long as i don't hit the <Continue> button or "X" in upper right hand corner. If either is selected the program bombs out and generates error report.

Have tried to create a shortcut with new profile, but it did NOT work either.

Like i mentioned - systems works find on network but once it is not connected to the network some issue is happening with the dll file for the mappublishlmp.dll

What ever the hell that is...Not doing ANY GIS work with system. NEVER published ANY drawings where this would have come into the mix.

Why?

What?

How?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi,
usually this issue can be solved by uninstalling and re-installing the program. Since the software is running fine in the network, check the Windows path variable settings (Start->Control Panel->System->Advanced System Settings->Environment Variables) for any paths pointing to a network location and delete it.

Karsten Saenger
Message 3 of 3

I am seeing the same error as above with one difference.

I am IT support for the user so have local admin rights to the PC. I can open the program under my user, but I have no idea about graphics so that is as far as I have tested. However the user has the error on trying to open AutoCAD, in this case MAP 3D rather than CIVIL. This is a fresh install on a new PC.

Any thoughts? (I will try granting local admin rights to the user but don't expect that to make a difference as the user has read access.)

Edit: Just had another user report the same error message. I have a suspicion the cause is Win7 as we upgraded the OS at the same time as the software. I suspect the dll file location has changed between WinXP and Win7. I will report back once we have created a new profile from scratch on a new system

Thank you,
Granville

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report