AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Contributor
DomagojX
Message 1 of 2 (626 Views)

fatal error: unhandled access violation reading

626 Views, 1 Replies
09-02-2012 08:47 AM

fatal error: unhandled access violation reading 0x0000 exception at f551e6h

this is what i get in civil 3d 2013 64bit running on windows 8 64bit release preview build 8400. I know that it is probably still not fully supported by autodesk but i would appreciate if someone has a solution for this problem.

Civil 3D loads normally. I can load my dwgs without problems. Pan, zoom works. But when i start to do something like drawing, annotating, modifying it takes less than five steps untill i get fatal error message and civil3d crashes.

uitgeester
Message 2 of 2 (467 Views)

Re: fatal error: unhandled access violation reading

12-10-2012 12:12 PM in reply to: DomagojX

I'm having the same problem! Did you find a solution yet?

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs