Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

export to acad 2000

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
rs101
256 Views, 2 Replies

export to acad 2000

HELP!!!! sorry, HELP, please.

dear autodesk...
i would like to 'export to acad2000' so that a consultant can use my file to update their files. i would like to know why i cannot and what i need to do to fix it so that i can. when i try to do this operation, i get:
Command: _AecExportToAutoCAD2000
ARX_ERROR: eOwnerNotSet

i have tried binding and exploding, purging, aecobjexplode, all to no avail.

in November 2005 when i asked more or less the same question i finally ended up with this:
"I could not reproduce the errors exactly as your log...but there was no output as expected, so I have filed a defect with your data. Will follow-up when I know something more. Thank you for the data files and additional details.

--
Himanshu Gohel. Civil 3D Team, Autodesk, Inc.
Autodesk Civil 3D Product Information"

nothing has happened since...that i know of.

if there is not a reliable way to 'export to...', share with previous versions, etc. that will work every time, then shouldn't we at least get some troubleshooting documentation that lists the error or error string with possible causes? currently there is no way for me to tell what the problem is that is preventing me from accomplishing this task which means there is no way for me to fix it. arg! i cannot believe that everyone out there has stopped communicating with clients that do not use the latest software available.

i am using:
c3d2006 sp2 hf2 Message was edited by: rs101
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: rs101

try this download:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=4091668&linkID=2475161

Hope that helps. I bundle it on CDs now so I don't have to down convert any
of my drawings for contractors.

Thanks,
Conan Witzel
Message 3 of 3
rs101
in reply to: rs101

thanks!
i will give it a try the next time i have to send a drawing.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report