Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

editting general labels error

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
EddieTheYeti
453 Views, 3 Replies

editting general labels error

Hello all,
We just installed C3D 2012, and we are not able to edit general label notes. When we try, an error pops up that says:
"Cannot find the resource string number 25202 in resource - 561381376"
When we click okay, a second error comes up that just says:
:AeccUiTce90
Click okay again, and the error keeps reappearing. We have to hold escape for 3 or 4 seconds to cycle through all the errors.
There's no crashing or anything, and you're able to go back to work... but we really need to edit the text of these general labels.
We tried changing our profile, and that didn't do anything. We uninstalled, reinstalled, and repaired... but none of that worked. We are currently up to date on the service pack as well. 
I found this thread (http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Civil-3D/AutoCAD-crashes-when-not-connected-to-the-network/td-... in my research, but, while it's the same error, they had different problems, and they were 2010... so that solution isn't helping us.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Can you attach the drawing or template file that is having this issue?  or does this happen with multiple drawings?

Todd Rogers
Message 3 of 4

It happens with all the drawings.  I cant even create a new label style and edit the context of it without getting the error.

Message 4 of 4

I read that it probably has something to do with the Window profile.  I suggest doing a secondary installer.  Here is the TS document link for doing such.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=18353335&linkID=9240697

Todd Rogers

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report