Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cul-de-sac

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
mbickley
137 Views, 1 Reply

cul-de-sac

I have created a cul-de-sac at the end of an existing road alignment. I have already created the FG surface for this new road but need to update it to include the cul-de-sac....

The AutoDesk literature is lacking the steps needed to contour the cul-de-sac or at least tie it in to the existing road alignment...

All help appreciated!

Mike
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: mbickley

Mike, It sounds like you are using LDT. This newsgroup is for Civil3D. You will probably get a lot more information from the LDT newsgroup (autodesk.land-desktop). Brian p.s. Don't forget to indicate which version of LDT you are using. "mbickley" wrote in message news:9547315.1087220066888.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1... > I have created a cul-de-sac at the end of an existing road alignment. I have already created the FG surface for this new road but need to update it to include the cul-de-sac.... > > The AutoDesk literature is lacking the steps needed to contour the cul-de-sac or at least tie it in to the existing road alignment... > > All help appreciated! > > Mike

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report